Connect with support services for gambling
This page is currently under review and the content will be updated soon.
If you are concerned about your gambling or someone else’s, below are some places to go for information and support:
- Gambling helpline – free 24/7 chat, email and phone counselling and support services if gambling is affecting you or someone you care about. 1800 858 858 or gamblinghelponline.org.au
- National Debt Hotline - a free and confidential service offering resources, advice and referrals. 1800 007 007 (9:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday). National Debt Helpline – Free financial counselling (ndh.org.au)
- Gamblers anonymous website: gaaustralia.org.au
- Gambler's Help Youthline (under 25’s): 1800 262 376
- Help for family and friends - Help for Family and Friends | Department of Social Services, Australian Government (dss.gov.au)
Download our gambling factsheet.