What it is
Lifeline’s Service Finder is a directory of free or low-cost health and community services available in Australia. You can search for relevant services in your local area, as well as national and state-based services.
Please note, our Service Finder is designed to help you find and connect with other services, however those listed are not recommended or endorsed by Lifeline.
Who it's for
The Lifeline Service Finder is for everyone in Australia. It includes filters to narrow results to your local area, or to find services that meet your needs. It’s available 24/7 free of charge.
What you can search
The directory includes over 110,000 local, state and national services around Australia. You can search for services including:
- Alcohol & other drug support
- Carer support
- Disaster support
- Counselling and psychology services
- Employment services
- Financial assistance and financial wellbeing services
- Mental health services
- Housing and accommodation support
- Material support including clothing, food and health items.